Contact me through GalateaTen@aol.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

CHAIRS, RE-SHELVED

An empty chair is a world waiting to happen. In the case of my mini-chair collection, the chairs became shelves for mini-books including those made for the project and sent to me by poets around the world -- as documented on this blog. Unfortunately, I had to end this project when I was forced to put belongings temporarily in storage. Now, I'm happy to report the mini-chairs are back and continue to resonate as I unpacked them. I will be thinking of a new project that can be triggered by ... an empty chair.

My deep gratitude again to the poets who participated and sent mini-books. The last image is of some of the books "shelved" on book-end mini-chairs (including one by Ed Baker, R.I.P.).























No comments:

Post a Comment