Contact me through GalateaTen@aol.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

DID SOMEONE STOOL MOI ELEPHANT?


While going frantically through the house, I wrote a poem -- it ain't much, but you get the drift:

When a Cigar is Just a Cigar

...the gossips are yammering
over the affair, the insider
trading, the teenager sent
away, the lay-off...so many

elephants in the room
ignored by polite company
(except when whispers
surface with sideway
glances, raised eyebrows...)

But I do mean what I say:

"My elephant really is missing--
 wherefore, art thou, Moi Love!"

I shall keep keep ransacking through the house until I find 

And for a wonderful post about Eames' Elephants, go HERE!



[Prov.: A Jonathan Adler store (I think) in San Francisco.  Originally bought as a birthday present for the Hubby...]



No comments:

Post a Comment