Contact me through GalateaTen@aol.com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

FOR A BOOK TO RELAX...?

Well, I happen to love this fabric which is the same fabric that clothed a living room set I bought earlier from Mary Scheller’s Etsy shop, Inside My Dollhouse.  So, this is my fourth purchase from Mary, a chaise lounge crafted from the same fabric; here's a photo when it was up at Etsy:



Here's Mary's description:

Patio style chaise lounge with matching primitive crate style side table. Fabric is glittery aqua on chocolate brown. Wood trim on sides and slats underneath is varnished to look like cedar. Removable back pillow.


Here's another look at it in la casa:




Happy to have it.  Now, all I have to do is find a book to relax on it!  You are invited to be the author!


[Prov.: Mary Scheller’s Etsy shop, insidemydollhouse. Size: Chaise is approx. 11"L x 5"W x 5"H at top of back. Table is approx. 3 1/2"W x 3"D x 3 1/4"H.]

No comments:

Post a Comment